Production Blog: Peer Review

   


  Hi everyone, it's Sophia again, welcome back to my blog. It's march First, Happy first of march everyone. New month, but still on the same project. So, in this blog I will be discussing the peer review. You guys know that the video is finished. Everything that needs to be is edited in, music, and titles included. However, just because its done doesn't mean that it cannot be better. So the group members asked around for advise on what can be fixed. The person I asked was my mom, and she said there was a couple of things she would fix. The first thing would be to add Marissa's name where she appears instead of the beginning. She also said that, she can hear when the music is played again, so that needs to be fixed. And lastly she said there wasn't any transitions. Those three things are what she told be to fix to make it better. Something I saw, that I wish we had gotten while filming is a higher angle for some takes. Because Lizbeth was filming, a lot of the takes are lower then what I wanted. But it is fine we still included everything else that was needed. After discussing with everyone else about their peer reviews, everyone came to the same conclusion. Those main three things needed to be edited. In my next blog I will write about how those issues were fixed, and maybe other problems we see along the way. But that is it for this peer review and blog. I'll see you guys hopefully tomorrow in my last blog. Thank you for reading till now, BYE!


Comments

Popular Posts