Production Blog: Part Two

     Hi everyone, it's Sophia welcome back to my blog. This blog is a continuation of the previous blog. So, basically in the last blog I wrote about a couple of things, the main one being filming. The first part of the filming process was the shots that were close to my house. I don't think I spoke about this on my previous blog, but because we had to find time in all members schedule the best time to film was after school. So, from school we Ubered to my house and stayed inside planning and doing random things for like 3 hours. Once it was the right time is when we filmed. Ok, now that being said, the actual filming process was fun and stressful at the same time. Since, it was so late, and the filming was done a bit far from my house my mom stayed with us the whole time. She dropped us off nearby and walked with us when we were filming. The actual filming took a while because we kept messing up. Lines kept getting mixed up, we kept laughing when we weren't supposed too. However, some of the laughing worked perfectly with the filming because it was two friends messing with each other. Also, because we were filming outside the temperature was so cold, I had to put on a sweater. Even though I knew it was going to be cold I didn't think it would be that cold, but the outfit did look cute. Another thing with filming, is since I was directing this Final Task, it was a bit hard to "act" and "direct" at the same time. Also, it was really late, and we had to convince one of the actresses' parents to let us film a bit later. But other than some takes/shots not coming out the best I think we did pretty decent on this process. On the next blog, I will write about the filming process. Welp, that is it for this blog, thank you for reading, see you guys on the next on.  



Comments

Popular Posts