Production Blog: Music

     Hi everyone welcomes back to my blog, it's Sophia again. So, this blog is going to be a simple one, I'm just going to go over music. Since the music is supposed to be copyright free, the music choice had to be important. And since, the final task is thriller, the music had to give suspenseful vibes. An easy place to find copyright free music is YouTube, and that is exactly what I did. I just searched up Thriller Copyrights free music. With that I found multiple different accounts. The one that piqued my interest was an account called "Infraction". They had a playlist with 159 music videos. I went through the music to find which one. In the end the person who edited the project, ended picking one from the playlist I sent. The music that ended up being picked is called "Insidious two." It gives off tense horror vibes, which is exactly what we wanted. Then when putting the music into the video wasn't just plugging it in. The project had dialogue, so the music needed to be lowered to be able to hear the actresses talk. With this music and the dialogue that added non diegetic and diegetic sounds. That checks off two boxes on the list of what needs to be included. I honestly really like the song chosen because it fits perfectly. The way the beat dropped exactly at the right moment for a couple of times. Thats it for today, thank you for reading. See you guys in my next blog. 


Comments

Popular Posts