Production Blog: It Finally Happened

    Hi guys, it's Sophia again, welcome back to my blog. So I have a couple announcements to make first one is on the Final Pitch. So I just had to make a quick change to it because it made it harder to film. However I just changed one word, that word being party to house. It just made it easier to to film because their was no party around my house. Now onto the storyboard, I know I said that we were keeping it but while actually filming we had to change something. I will write what was changed throughout this blog. So of course the main announcement that was long awaited for it...We Finally Filmed!! After so many delays it finally happened. So, the filming was broken down into two parts. The first part was when we filmed close to my house. In the first couple of clips, it was easy because we didn't need to drive or walk far away. However, because it needed to film at night it was kind of tricky when we got to actually film outside and realized it was really dark. We waited for the sun to go down but, it went down so fast that it was basically pitch black, However, we decided to film with flash. And then for some reason all my neighbors were driving so the car nose was really loud, making us have to film a couple takes again. However, that can always be fixed with a bit of editing. Now for the storyboard, it did have to change because, when acting it just didn't feel right. The actors decided to change it a bit, but for the most part the storyboard and script stayed the same. Ok that is it for today, thank you for reading. In my next blog, I will continue the second part of filming. 



Comments

Popular Posts