Production Blog: Delays:(

     Hi everyone welcomes back to my blog. Sadly, this blog will be discussing the setbacks and delays. So, in my previous blog, I had discussed some complication that might arrive with scheduling, and sadly, they came true. One of our main actresses, Marissa, cannot make it on the day we scheduled the filming to be. She overlapped her schedule with an event with her family so she can't just skip it. But it's all fine because one day won't set everything back so much. Hopefully nothing happens and the rest runs smoothly. However, this extra time might be a blessing in disguise, because I've been going back and forward with myself if I want the video to be exactly as the storyboard. Something in my mind just doesn't click how I originally wanted it to be like. The ending specifically and the plot twist. In my opinion, it just doesn't go with the original pitch and thriller. However, I also have to remember that they are not professional actors and might find it hard to perform the way it's supposed it be. Also, the original pitch might not go well with the rest of the story and might just complicate everything in the end. Lastly the weather, it has been clearing up a bit and heating back up to its normal temperature. I have checked the weather app, and it doesn't look like it will rain, but its Florida and the weather is unpredicted. It changes so quick that the plans can be ruined. Luckly the temperatures have been rising and it is getting hotter and not colder. So, the outfits might change again to accommodate the actor's comfortability to the weather. Ok that is all for today's blog. It was fun writing this even if it was not so good news. I'll see y'all back on my next blog, hopefully when the filming actually starts. 



Comments

Popular Posts