Production Blog: Bad Weather :(

Hi, it's Sophia again, welcome back to my blogs. This blog won't be the one you guys were expecting. Sadly, we had to cancel the filming once again. The weather is just not agreeing with us lately. It has been raining none stop and that sucks because majority of the filming needs to be done outside. And since no one wants to be rain on we sadly had to cancel again. Honestly this is kind of starting to worry me, the number of delays we are having. It isn't running as smoothly as I was hoping for. But what can we do, we cannot control the weather. And then one of the actresses is starting to catch a cold and has been coughing, which is not a good sign. Hopefully she will get better soon, and film production can run smoothly. I think once we actually start filming everything will be okay. It's just right now not much has been agreeing with us. As I currently write this in my room all I can hear is the rain pouring down, which honestly is making me feel worse because it's reminding me how backed up, we are. But on the better note, the group members finally decided on what is going to happen with the storyboard. Remember in one of my previous blogs I was writing about how the story might change. It is official the storyboard is staying the same, no changes will happen to it. Welp that is it for today, hopefully in the next blog it is going to be about my filming experience. And yes, I know I've been saying that for the past two blogs, but I feel it the next blog is it. Thank you for reading, see you in my next blog! 

Comments

Popular Posts